Thursday, June 16, 2011

Lily Allen bio: Musical Career

 Lily Allen is getting ready to take a planned hiatus and insists it will be a long time before she releases another album.

Lily – who won the Giving It Back Fan prize at the NME Awards last night (25.02.10) – said: “I’m not making another album for a bit. Maybe in five years.”

 The 24-year-old pop star has decided to step away from the music business because she doesn’t want to go on tour because she is considering starting a family.

Speaking to UK TV show ‘Live From Studio Five’, she said: “It’s a really big commitment to do an album these days. People don’t buy music anymore, they download it and want their content for free – the thing that makes you your money is touring and I don’t really want to tie myself down to being on the road for three years. I’ve got a boyfriend and I’ve got a house and I’d quite like to have children soon. So it doesn’t really work into those plans.

“It’s not retiring. I’m just doing a different job for a bit. I’m having a career change. I just want to stay in London for a while. It’s not a particularly healthy lifestyle being on the road.”

She said at the time: “I’m just going to concentrate on doing some behind the scenes sort of stuff. My last concert is in March. That’s the last thing I’ve got planned.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11